Pesquisar este blog

12 janeiro 2009

miss brightside/the ocean and the rock

Jealousy
Turning saints into the sea / Swimming through sick lullabies
Choking on your alibis (yeah I got a lot of those!)
But it's just the price I pay / Destiny is calling me
Open up my eager eyes / Cause i'm Mrs. Brightside

Forgiven Jojo Ulhoa

Depois não querem que essa seja a música da minha vida [¬¬']
Preciso ressuscitar Forgiven lá no Fanfiction.net.

Oh sim! Tem americano pra tudo. Viva Courtney Love!

===xxx===
[edit]

what you at my gentle spoken friend i lack a frame to put you in when you're an ocean and a rock away
i feel you in the pocket of my overcoat my fingers wrap around your words
they take the shape of games we play
i feed your words through my buttonholes pin them to
my fingerless gloves green and prone to fraying
Thoughts of you, warm my bones I'm on the way, I'm on the phone,
Lets get lost, me and you, an ocean and a rock is nothing to me.

i am far away from where you lay, awake the day while you fall to sleep an ocean and a rock away
i keep you in the pockets of my dresses and the bristles of my brushes spin you into my curls today
I spoon you into my coffee cup, spin you through a delicate wash I wear you all day
Thoughts of you warm my bones I'm on my way,
I'm on the phone lets get lost, me and you an ocean and a rock is nothing to me

Thoughts of you, warm my bones, I'm on the way, I'm nearly home,
Lets get lost, me and you an ocean and a rock is nothing to me






Um comentário:

  1. Eu te amo x_x

    Mais do que pensei que amasse,

    mais do que imaginei x_x

    mais até do que queria talvez...

    Certas coisas doem em mim x_x

    Certas palavras e outras coisas me confundem x_x

    Certas dúvidas me matam x_x

    A única coisa q sei é que te amo mais do que imaginava,talvez até do q queria,nunca se sabe...

    E estou totalmente dependente d vc sako ._.

    -

    Não pergunte o pq disso,apenas entenda sim?x_x

    <3

    ResponderExcluir